Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

The number of shares trading in the SPQ float will continue to impact SPQ, however should temporarily become less of a problem with a 'hit' as the float decreases due to massive accumulation.

Thing is though, 'Temporarily' as used here, could take on a variety of definitions depending on the implications of the find and the anticipated timeframe for further proven value. As we've seen with NOT, delivering continuous shareholder value (thus putting a floor under the share price) to the extent of wow'ing the market beyond the previous wow is bottlenecked by drilling and lab constraints. SPQ/FWR/KWG may see a similar situation whereas they poke a few holes, announce initial discovery (blue skies kick in), and share price peaks and does not exceed initial blue-skies peak until further drilling suggests more resource than initial blue-skies perceived value.

I think the float is for the time being a concern, the share price would increase rapidly to blue skies potential as float (supply) is consumed at news of a find, and as observed on previous peaks we've seen a very large portion of the float end up in the ask upon the first sign of resistance, which resulted in a peak that looks more like a spike than the top of a bell-curve. Generally, I would say, the less speculative the initial find, the greater the chances of investor long-term accumulation and the less likely the float will weigh heavily on demand.

I would love to see SPQ especially do a 10-for-1 reverse split, as it would reduce the velocity of supply and make it a less likely target for daytrading liquidity (less float and share price above $1). There are options available, and SPQ need not be punished when seeking financing. One thing for sure, most IBK Capital pps which I've seen the share price has been bruatally punished upon announcement and I would not be dissapointed to see an alternative financning method utilized.

New Message
Please login to post a reply