Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

For new and not so new investors to SPQ

posted on Mar 21, 2008 10:57AM

I am surprised with the great activity on the SPQ hub today. It's sunny but cold in Toronto, and I'm feeling good about "the Spider".

Some thoughts for new investors to SPQ, and reminders to all others.

1) This hub is here to help investors find out about SPQ. Any indepth questions about other stocks should be directed to a hub specifically set up for that equity.

2) No pumping, bashing, or crudeness is allowed. Violations are not tolerated. Other websites are available for anyone wishing to participate in such behavior.

3) All intelligent discussion is welcome. For "newbies", it's always smart to jump back through the many pages of discussion and look for the posts with "many hands". Popular topics have included "dilution" and "joint ventures".

4) There is a LINK section which should be referenced for a great deal of useful information on SPQ. Thanks to our "correspondent" Kelsee up in Thunderbay.

5) Always use SPQ's website and SEDAR to get exact documentation on what's happening with the company. This is part of doing "due diligence".

6) Always ask questions. If you are unfamiliar with terminology or three letter acronyms, ask.

The BOTTOM LINE: We all in this to make money. Intelligent use of this hub will help everyone. I intend to make a million and throw a party in Toronto. And I need some help :)

Snug

New Message
Please login to post a reply