Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Good to see you are open to sensible reasoning on the matter. Problem is is that the STORT TERM harm is already done and now the proposition needs to be put down and followed by a Drill Program results News Release.

On another point. Now that I know the Hustle Bunny and his Bully BUDDY are in on the BASHING of SPQ, it tells me SPQ hit and HIT BIG. What will I do now. No! I will not tell the Sneezer how many shares I already have. Yes! I will compete with the Mckenny fellow to buy more shares (many more shares) to do two things. 1. Vote more shares NO! 2. Get much more of a very good thing.

Old Joe

PS: Thanks Hustle Bunny and Bully Buddy. You showed your hand and I will now accmulate with reassurance SPQ has more of the goods now.

So, Hustle Bunny and or Bully Buddy, Who put you up to the poorly thought ploy you tried but FAILED to make work here tonight? Has to be someone as it is well known neither of you are very capable of planing, however poorly its EXECUTION failed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply