Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

"if there were to be Buy Outs, Mergers, or Share Swaps in the cards for the near futues (6-12 months) the Consolidation of Shares Outstanding could and likely would be addressed as part of either of those processes. Thus, Why go through the process and associated expense prematurely."

Are we to suppose that they are not? Is it indeed premature?

Thus, Why go through the process and associated expense prematurely. If any of these were a consideration (and they should very well have been) then they should have been included as part of the RATIONAL for puting forward this proposition #12.

This would likely be information that they don't want the general public to know until it is possible... for strategic reasons. All purely supposition on my part, though I personally have to come to the conclusion that NOT,SPQ and others are operating not as separate entities but as a cohesive unit. I know that others believe this too but are not wanting to admit that a reverse split could be part of this. Time will tell. Again, I'm willing to publicly admit my error in thinking should I be incorrect in my suppositions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply