Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

The best most effective means of propelling a stick to new highs is to produce the news that can do just that. At this stage in the development of the Ring of Fire Exploration news on drilling will be a very god help. As for the number of shares outstanding, if there were to be Buy Outs, Mergers, or Share Swaps in the cards for the near futues (6-12 months) the Consolidation of Shares Outstanding could and likely would be addressed as part of either of those processes. Thus, Why go through the process and associated expense prematurely. If any of these were a consideration (and they should very well have been) then they should have been included as part of the RATIONAL for puting forward this proposition #12.

As it stands now, I can only act on what has been put forward. Anticipation is one thing but do I want to read in ALL the various probabilities as to additional or alteriour motives??? Guess what else I can think of as being other possable motivating factors for this proposal???

Old Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply