Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

hi Snug,

well, firstly, an RS is never a good idea for junior ...period.

when it is used by juniors it is always out of weakness... and in our case we certainly are not in a weak position ...and i have listed the facts as to why in past posts.

so, why are some directors doing it ...who knows ...but i have listed possible likely reasons in past posts as well

...I think their reasons may be personal or ill-contrived because the two reasons given officicially on sedar are already in place

...1) we have lots of cash and can raise lots as well ...says Neil N.

...2) DAYTRADING is not curtailed by an RS & larger market cap, as has been shown with so many examples ...such as NOT.

and there are so many other reasons we should not do it ...as you have noted, going forward our position of claims and good results makes us a very desirable partner to contend with ...to be saught after... Neil and i talked of this at the conference ...even at that time there was already talk of it ...but that he, being a director on both NOT and SPQ, could not particpate in any FORMAL negotiations that might arise.

YES I AGREE ..the future looks great ...making the idea of a split even more rediculous.

thanks for your support and hard work.

cheers ....danny

New Message
Please login to post a reply