Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free
Jun 08, 2008 03:39AM

Jun 08, 2008 09:14AM

"I do take objection to your suggestion that some on this forum are making irrational statements and exhibiting moblike actions."

My comments are not intended to offend, only to offer a perspective. I still stand by my comments though. Posts telling everyone to just vote "no" with out any rationale are irrational. I think you must have read some of them.

"There is definately a momentum rising here that is against the R/S. There has been considerable discussion as to the reasons for this objection. To date this discussion and momentum is considerably stronger than any argument supporting the R/S. This is democracy at it's best. I suspect that this no side will carry the day quite definately."

The democratic mechanism is certainly there to be used but so to is the forceful verbiage to move people to vote no with not a lot of reasoning from some posters and some good reasoning from others. You may be perfectly correct regarding the outcome, but I wouldn't base it on handful of posters from this site. They in no way represent the outstanding number of shares though it is possible they represent the outstanding sentiment. We will have to wait for the count to know that fact.

"There has been much speculation as to the true reason for this action by management, and truly it is only speculation. If the board of directors was fully behind this action they could easily publish enough information to gain the approval of most of us. They have chosen to withhold that information."

... along with NOT ,BMK and others. Perhaps these managements know what they are doing as much as we don't like being in the dark?

"I believe that what is transpiring here is only part of the larger picture and management is still fully in control here. They are far better at this game than either you or I, and they have all the facts, while we have what they choose to give us. I suspect that at the end of the day this whole thing will evolve exacty as they want, and we are only serving as pawns."

You, having written the above, should then consider why they would introduce an R/S and that it must be for a very good/strategic reason. Your above comment indicates to me that you should be arguing for the R/S not against it.

I appreciate your thoughts,

Many thanks,

Sum

Jun 08, 2008 11:45AM
Jun 08, 2008 03:14PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply