Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free
Jun 08, 2008 03:39AM

Jun 08, 2008 09:14AM
Jun 08, 2008 09:56AM
Jun 08, 2008 11:45AM

Hi back Sum

I will only provide further debate on your last paragraph. I don't dispute that management may have perfectly clear ideas as to why they are proposing this R/S. I will offer only that I have been involved in seven previous reverse splitting of shares. In all cases they led to a severe erosion in the value of my investment in those companies. The reasons given in all cases was that it would improve their trading positions as well as their ability to raise further financing. These are the reasons we have been given here also. On this basis I have no option but to oppose this proposal as actively as possible.

I also urge management to clear the air. If there are better reasons not obvious to the average investor then they should make us aware of them. At that time I would have no problem supporting them in this matter. They do have my total support in all other matters to date. To further clarify my position on this matter, While most shareholders that have posted on this forum have stated that they either plan to attend the meeting, or have sent in their proxies voting either for or against item #12. I will not be attending the meeting because of other committments so I have made arrangements with another member of this forum to provide him with the ability to vote my shares when he attends the meeting. The reasoning here is that I would love nothing better than to have management further clarify their position in such a way that I would elect to change my vote to a yes.

Hope this helps

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply