Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Joe:

You make some good points about the Board of Directors.

It seems to me that we (the investors) on this Agoracom board should have an intelligent discussion about suggestions we could put forward to Neil and the SPQ BOD to help "motivate" the share price.

I personally have no issue with investors who are "pi--ed off" with a CEO and the company BOD, and want to bring those concerns to this hub. But venting in order to just emit hot air ain't good enough. It just doesn't cut it for me.

So what does the individual investor do? How about a phone call to Neil? I phoned from Victoria, BC, on my own dime. Anybody else done that in the last while? Send me a PM and I will publish the numbers. Anybody sent him a email in the last while? Same thing goes.

(By the way, you can phone Neil through the new Noront phone number - 416-367-1444.)

If you think it's "the old song and dance" from Neil, your opinion might be valid. And if you think a reverse split is going to fire up the share price and send it to 30 cents, I'd love to hear from you with supporting justification.

If you're an investor in Spider Resources you can have a say in how it spends your money, which of course might affect its share price performance. If you don't get involved, it may be time to invest elsewhere or to continue to suffer in silent angst.

IMHO

Snug

New Message
Please login to post a reply