Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Spoke With NN at PDAC

posted on Mar 08, 2010 06:08AM

I've only talked to Neil a couple of times on the phone while he was at Noront. But I actually think he remembered me because he was very open to me immediately. Right away he said, Noront never gave me a hat, lol.

We talked about Richard Nemis & family for a bit and then I started axxen keshtyuns.

We talked about Big Daddy. He was pretty excited about it and why not. Some of the most recent drilling results are terrific. Best in the ROF in some cases. I verified (for myself) that all results are in and no furthur drilling planned on Big Daddy.

Before I could say it, Neil was then talking about the 43-101. I think he said 2nd quarter and something about KWG had to do something first, I think. Then I said, I guess Cliffs may be taking a real good look at you. He said that they have FWR's portion of Big Daddy, and over 20% of KWG, but nothing of SPQ. I said, what, no shares at all ? I'm pretty sure he said that's right or at least nodded in agreement. Easy way to verify that is just to ask him. But he said that he's heard nothing from Cliffs...yet.

It seems like he expects to be taken by Cliffs (or at least Big Daddy), not long after the 43-101, I'm guessing ? All depends on the market, Cliffs, etc., I assume. But who knows, maybe NOT will go after them too.

But anyhow, I liked Neil and he answered every one of my questions, as dumb as some of them may have seemed, lol.

Thanks Neil and all the best to you as you go forward.

strato (Ken)

Mar 08, 2010 08:27AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply