Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free
Mar 08, 2010 06:08AM

Thanks for this great post. Keep them coming! Lot of great posts lately on this Board. I think that CLF could come out with 0.2$ offer. But we must fight for much higher offer, even o.5$. I hope that Snug's Chinese offer will come True. That will make here Bidding War. But even without Take Over offer sp of SPQ must go much higher because of 43-101 report. Let say that Neil come with 100M$ Big Daddy Deposit Value, that alone will push SPQ sp to 0.2$ even without take over offer.

We talked about Big Daddy. He was pretty excited about it and why not. Some of the most recent drilling results are terrific . Best in the ROF in some cases . I verified (for myself) that all results are in and no furthur drilling planned on Big Daddy.

I said, what, no shares at all ? I'm pretty sure he said that's right or at least nodded in agreement.

It seems like he expects to be taken by Cliffs (or at least Big Daddy), not long after the 43-101 , I'm guessing ? All depends on the market, Cliffs, etc., I assume. But who knows, maybe NOT (Or Chinese) will go after them too.

Thanks for this great post and thanks for all great posts lately about Take Over and Ni discovery. I am confident that we will soon see much higher prices, excitements are building, bidding war between 2 bigs Majors will be great. Please keep great posts coming. And it will be also good to hear something about Ni Assays or looking for more Ni in the Ground. Hole #33 was great, we all know this. I hope to hear more about this from people that are attending PDAC.

Good luck to all SPQ shareholders!

New Message
Please login to post a reply