Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

With all the recent take-over chatter from Cliff's, which does appear to be supported with the SP appreciation from last week sugguesting that something is definitely in the making, I find myself wondering about the status of the 43-101 and any such take over offer.

If any offer is subject to the 43-101 and we know based on histirical precedence that such instrument takes time to prepare, is there an expedited process available to speed up the publishing of the 43-101 to advance any bidding process on SPQ?

Or does this 43-101 matter and any potential buyer (ie. Cliff) is already privy to the resource (ie. value in the ground) and already making the move on same. Why else is the SP on SPQ on the move? Buy on rumor! Something is going on and both SPQ and KWG are telling us this.

So the real question is does the potential bidder (again I say Cliff's as it just makes sense for them to secure all of Big Daddy) have the required information to take us all out at a price that we will all be happy with? And can we all be assured that any such offer will be reflective of the true value of SPQ without having the 43-101 instrument available or are we all comfortable with what Cliffs come forth with. We do have the recent events specific to FWR that we can use as a guide as what to expect from Cliff's; they will want to steal SPQ if they can get away with it. So let's stay focused!

By the way if we get to any price level as per the forum discussions recently all will be very happy I am sure. It would help to have a another bidder to get our price moving or I am afraid of what our final offer may be. I am happy with Cliffs pursuit of SPQ, if it turns out true, but am mindful of their business savy and desire to aquire assets on the absolute lowest cost which the appear to be very good at. Let the games continue. It is quite fun actually!

New Message
Please login to post a reply