Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Now I will take you one step further. CLIFFs took over FWR, acquired a major percentage ownership in KWG, and then set Krech Ojard with KWG to build a railroad to go after one thing: CLIFFs wants control of the Big Daddy deposit.

Now how do we know this ? Because in the Krech Spring 2010 newsletter (see link) below, the talk is all about the Big Daddy deposit. That is the target.
http://www.krechojard.com/pdf/KO%20Spring%202010%20newsletterweb.pdf
"The rail line will haul chromite ore from the proposed Big Daddy open pit mine located in the “Ring of Fire” to a processing and distribution plant in Southern Ontario."

Hold on there, get your facts straight first of all.

KWG (through Canada Chrome) contracted Krech Ojard in Sept 09. Of course it is going to Big Daddy, since that is KWG's principal property in the ROF. They have zero interest in the railhead going anywhere else.

As I have already pointed out, Cliffs already has 50.5% control of the Big Daddy deposit through their takeover of FWR and 19.9% interest in KWG. Cliff's control of the property means that it will not be forced to mine there if there is a competing company. This means that a bidding war over that property will never happen, since there is no profit in having 49.5% interest in Big Daddy.

That being said, Cliff's will likely take over the full property from KWG and SPQ before mining operations can begin, but since they have us over the barrel, it won't be at a dollar a share.

So, is there a way out? I think there might be, and it could be the reason behind the coordinated meetings between SPQ and KWG.

The following is my mere speculation: SPQ and KWG might be announcing the separation and cash sale of their Big Daddy interests. In doing so, they could drop Cliff's 50.5% interest down to the 45% interest they have from buying out FWR. Now it is very likely that Cliff would be a purchaser, but the interest of the ROF recently will probably draw other competitors to the table, and if the upcoming Big Daddy 43-101 is spectacular, there could be a real bidding war involved.

That is my hope :)

Good luck to all

New Message
Please login to post a reply