Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

K: Your post is thoughtful. However, with the shenanigans that have gone on, and are going on, with other ROF companies, how can anyone trust a BOD and CEO of any company to look out for the small shareholder. I realise that when one is "playing" the penny stocks the risk is great, we are always at the mercy of manipulators and hope to dodge their bullets by playing their game, that is one of the reasons I day trade. I can pick and choose my entry and exit point without waiting for the rug to be pulled out from under my feet. Generally (but not always), by the time a company lets us small shareholders in on their secrets (back room deals etc.) I'm in the green. Regardless, I don't like to be fleeced.

Sometimes we see evil where none exists. The thought runs through my mind that maybe the "big"guys are trying to get rid of Agoracom to keep shareholders like us on this board from organizing because we will make sure the "little" guy is heard.

I'll be going to the meeting - as I hold quite a number of shares in SPQ - that is unless I hear of a good reason to dump my shares.

Hoping this time things will be different!! Not another fleecing like FWR.

Gleegee.

New Message
Please login to post a reply