Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

of this century. watched it go up and didn't sell. watched it go down and bought more.

what i need from spq is to be able to make my own decision about whether i sell or hold.

i cannot make that decision without seeing the 43... if the 43.. is terrific, i would like to see some share appreciation now and i might want to see some profits now. certainly have waited long enough. and if i sell, i'm sure whoever buys will think spq is a terrific investment possibly for a rs to be a $4.00 stock in several years. my shares will no doubt fall into hands which see nn's future.

but i would like to make that decision.

were this to go to .30c and were i to have 1 million shares, i would have $300,000. i have waited a long time to see $300,000. if i wait still more and accept a rs, at 1-10, i would have 100,000 shares and would have to wait some time for the $3.00 level, in my opinion.

hurrying to get a rs will not stop a major company from a hostile takeover. it will take out spq at .30 or just as easily at $3.00. it would be chump change to a major at either price.but i feel as a shareholder that i have the right to see where this stock will go and that's why the 43.. has to come out before the agm.

there are other majors waiting to see the 43. when they see the results, 'serious' $$$ will flow into spq. i want to see that happen. again, i've waited a long time to watch some bidding excitement on a stock i own.

for me, this is by no means a 'give me $$ now for this dead investment' attitude, as spq will be anything but dead

but i want the opportunity to decide whether i sell some shares now knowing what's presently been found.

in my honest opinion

thanks snug for the call so this news could be put into writing.

now let's see where spq will go with the rest of the news!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply