Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

") Neil is NOT interested in a hostile takeover. No discussions with Cliffs have taken place, and Neil is NOT interested. But at a 15 cent share price, it is entirely possible Cliffs could mount a hostile takeover." (from one of Snuggs posts).

Snug: Thanks for ALL the information, and for taking time to post everything on this board. I do have a question: If NN is worried about Cliff's doing a hostile takeover, shoulden't he be worried about the the sp falling and that the shares may be grabbed up by Cliffs (or institutions in Cliffs pocket)? Cliffs wouldn't need to make a hostile bid, they'd win by default.

So, all I can say is, that if the present shareholders are worried about their investment then they better hold tight, and if they have can, grab the shares coming on the market from those who have decided SPQ is too risky. And that is fair. I'm not denigrating anyone who chooses to sell, the payout may be years down the road or it could be soon - each man must decide for himself.

Or one can decide to do a little day trading - risky, but if you have nerves of steel - go for it. From my perspective all trading is a gamble. I've lost/won on "blue chips" (I had Merril Lynch when it was over $100 dollars per share and took a tumble) as well as "pennies".

Thanks again, Snug,

Gleegee.

New Message
Please login to post a reply