Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

"Yeah, Neil has a plan. But soon he'll try to raise money, and it's unlikely anyone's going to listen. "What? You say you only have 471,000,000 shares outstanding. Mice nuts. Why not another 50,000,000 at 5 cents? That should allow you to drill five holes. Go for it Neil!"

Exactly how I see it. How come retail shareholders cannot foresee such obvious outcome?

I guess that Neil was naive in believing that he 'only had to ask' in order to get his Ticket to RS at will. Retail Shareholders vote differently than insiders, of course. Sound investors may turn into 'unsophisticated voters' -I include myself in there- when they happen to make a decision while they smell fear behind the proposition lines. Usually, "RS" means 'MELTING STOCK". So the request becomes "Do you want to risk your position to decrease?" Nobody wants that!

Let's wait tough. Surprises are always possibles in the ROF! And Neil may be naive, but he's not crazy!

GLTA.

Babe.

New Message
Please login to post a reply