Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

Should be Smug !!

Not a great start you say! Well not being smart here but it was Neils attitude and timing that killed the R/S proposal. No need to blame retail investors. Furthermore retail investors should not have to rely on Snug or anyone else for information on where the company is going.

I could see the reasoning for the R/S like many others but the way the announcement was made on a Friday when everyone including Neil new the market was waiting for something else was plain ignorant.

You can say what you will and I'll add my opinion too. Not well executed and he owes everyone including KWG shareholders an apology for ruining the momentum we had. 30 or 40 cents was well withing reach as I stated on the other board. We could have floated one more placement at those levels and then with concrete plans and good comunication survived a R/S without taxing the shareholders.

I will agree with you Snug on one point I expect the JV partners are indeed wanting to move this along in the left lane. It's a shame that our management is not up to the challenge.

JMHO

A

New Message
Please login to post a reply