Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free

We've all been watching this ROF of ours over the last couple of months and wondered at where we are going with it. It appears that the stars are starting to align themselves for a major event.

WE know NOT has had 6 drills operating, some of them for as long as 2 months now, and there has to be a ton of information available, but all we get is silence.

We know that FNC has been drilling for almost as long with 2 drills, and all we get is silence.

WE know SPQ held their AGM last week, and shortly afterwards, they were to sit down with the JV partners and hash out their directions going forward.

Now suddenly, on Friday, FNC announces that Mac Watson (associated with CLF) has resigned from FNC board, and that they have cancelled their financing. The last conversation I had with Debra, they had in excess of 80% of it filled. If they wanted the money, and Peter always wants the money, they would have cut it off and closed at a lesser amount.

Now we get KWG announcing the designated board member from CLF has resigned (same as FNC), and the formation of a committee to consider THE TAKEOVER. They aren't talking about a possible takeover in the future, but a definate one that exists now.

It is hard to pin down what could be happening here, but I would certainly suggest that anyone who has given up on this area over the last month and sold, is going to regret it. Also what ever is occurring is not going to be an isolated event, but is going to involve all the concerned players.

I had definate plans to park these forums for the next couple of months. It now appears that if I did, I would miss a lot of interesting action. Tomorrow should be interesting.

Best regards

K

May 25, 2010 10:32AM
May 25, 2010 10:43AM
May 25, 2010 12:05PM
May 25, 2010 12:12PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply