Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free
Jun 15, 2010 09:20AM
Jun 15, 2010 10:18AM

MO,you are afraid to face the factsw as to what Cliffs is doing. The corporate world is brutal out there,if you have not realized that yet. Lets sit back and wait for the merger vote and do nothing more??? I believe retail shareholders need to do more then just wait . Perhaps others have some ideas on getting a unified voice out to the BOD and to all retail. Coordination of effort by retail seems to be vital at this time.

Are we not trying to unify? Of course we are. Who may be buying? Are the arbitrage traders moving in? Could be them. The question remains, who is selling? Well in all probability there is profit taking from those in it for the fast buck.

They do not understand that there will be yet another offer. If I remember correctly, Cliffs offered 13 cents for each play which comes to 26 cents. They think we can't count. Offering 16 for SPQ and nothing for KWG? Give me a break. The least they could do is offer the 26 to SPQ. At least at that price they would be equal to their first offer. If they get SPQ, they get KWg for nothing.

The corporate world is brutal but we can be ust as brutal. I repeat, the latest offer only applies if SPQ abandons the amalgamation. Cliffs is terrified of this IMHO else it would not be the prerequisite. That means there is only one thing to do and that is to unite.

Don

rj
Jun 15, 2010 11:08AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply