Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Mar 27, 2010 01:55PM

Mar 27, 2010 02:27PM

Mar 27, 2010 04:28PM

Chipshot2,

Funny you should bring up EC. That is the one that has broken this camel's back. The last straw. I bought it Thursday at 3:45 and look what happened Friday morning. I am still holding, as I didn't even notice assays came out until after the close Friday. I am not day trading anymore and have instead started my own small business.

As far as EVG, they at least have some proven deposits on their land. I can live with that. But as far as these pure drilling exploration, not a hole in the ground yet plays. I can't afford to play with fire anymore. I have been burnt, too many times, with no winners. I even started factoring in that I should hit one soon, as I have lost on so many, just on pure percentage numbers, but not yet.

I think I will be looking at small producers, that are still expanding their resources. Just some thoughts. Thanks for your thoughts and input. I always appreciate someone else's point of view. I am going to have to stick to the old saying that has always and only worked for me. That is "the harder I work, the luckier I am."

Good luck to you as well, I hope you are right with EC and averaging down. I tried averaging down a few times, and no luck, just lost more. I hope for both of our sake's it works for you this time.

Ryan

Mar 28, 2010 08:39AM

Mar 28, 2010 09:30AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply