Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Mar 27, 2010 01:55PM

Mar 27, 2010 02:27PM

Mar 27, 2010 04:28PM

Mar 28, 2010 08:39AM

Wolfster,

Thanks for your input. I like getting feedback, and looking at things from different perspectives. I have not used stop losses yet, but have thought about it many times, and gone back and forth on the issue in my own head. I do believe it works, but as in the last case as an example the NR came out before the markets were open, and it opened at $.34 or so and my stop loss would have been triggered, selling me off at the days very bottom. It does take the guess work out of to sell or not sell. That would maybe be good, as this play may continue down into the $.20 or even teens next week. Who knows. I will have to think about it some more.

I found it funny you being concerned about the Peter basher, basher's, but everyone has bad pick's, even Peter. Lately I have been wondering if the markets are even worth my time, and money, and the verdict is still out on that one. It just seems to me there is soooooo much manipulating, lieing, cheating, greed, and so on, that I wonder why I even bother. Thank god there are at least people like Peter and most of the people on his blog and this one that make it worth while, to at least keep on trying.

Good luck to you as well.

Ryan

New Message
Please login to post a reply