Welcome To the Stock Synergy, Momentum & Breakout HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Mar 28, 2013 10:02AM

kim
Mar 28, 2013 10:42AM

Right Kim, I did find that article very disturbing, as I have found this whole mess to be in Cypress. It really was the proverbial crack in the dyke for a possible global banking collapse imo. The ramifications are yet to be seen and other European countries just got a first hand glance into their future. Totally amazing and totally disturbing. This article about the Canadian govt. has really sent up a huge red flag that total destruction and possible resetting of global debt may be in the wind. The US may move to reset by pushing the reset button instead of continous money printing, something that may be a very real possibility that is being ignored with everyones focus on qe to infinity. Anyhow I took a move which I do not have a clue would work by diversifying out a portion of my holdings from the big Canadian banks into Credit Unions which are not guaranteed upto $100,000. but upto 100 percent by private institutions/insurers. The only catch is how will these insurers hold up in a global collapse. I can't sleep on gold bars. I do wonder now about actuall trading accounts with regards to the actual stock certificates and cash in those accounts. These may be considered in a different status from a normal account, sort of a risk situation and may not be insured. I have heard stock certificates can dissapear into the system with such failures, but what is one to do, ask for the certificate evry time you buy a stock? Well the investment world certainly needs to settle down and start to rebuild confidence or to me it's a place that is becoming more distasteful every day I hear about all the coruption. Never thought I would have to worry constantly about what to keep my money in let alone where to keep it.

kim
Mar 28, 2013 11:47AM
Mar 28, 2013 12:03PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply