Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Mar 28, 2013 10:02AM

kim
Mar 28, 2013 10:42AM

kim
Mar 28, 2013 11:47AM
Mar 28, 2013 12:03PM

That's another area for sure Klaus. Housing has been slowing in some of the major areas for some time now. Bididng wars in some areas still exist. At this point I would expect some sort of correction in the housing market maybe up to 25 percent, which may sound high but in reality if there is a mini bubble, it would only realign to more normal values. If things started globally to collapse then obviously with the diminishing wages, ability to work etc, drop in demand and a rise in supply could cause a collapse as you mentioned. Provinces like Manitoba still have strong growth so here I couldn't see at this point more than a correction, areas like Sask. the same since they are now picking up in the mining of potash etc. It's really the potential dominio effect of a total crash of Europe affecting then the US and then countries like Canada. There may be other growth areas such as India etc that will help support us since we are commodity based. Banks like Cibc bother me with there investments deeply entrenched outside of Canada.

btw eye nvax, it's trying to break the dt on the monthly...not sure if it will...that 3.50 area looks like a likely roadblock and target

mbc after hitting initial target got sliced and diced, with no news. Financing took place 1.20 higher and insiders have been buying higher. A large sh bought a wack of shares at 2.63 recently...so may add for a hold again. targets have been consistant 4.25-7...so not sure why the big sell off other than poss. a production target setback which I don't know about.

New Message
Please login to post a reply