TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
hle
Nov 08, 2008 07:52PM
Nov 09, 2008 06:14AM

"This period reminds me of the 60% German mark appreciation in 1920 amidst their beginning hyperinflation. "

you speak as if you witnessed this phenomenon firsthand.

while it may be that you did, most people who talk about it (jp, king, jl, sinclair etc...) did not and therefore should refrain from drawing strong parallels with such authority. its misleading.

"If you truly think JP, Schiff, Rogers, etc have it all wrong, have fun with your long-term government bonds and short ETF's. When your counterparty on both of those items defaults, have fun in the "Friends of Iceland" fan club."

i think most people are frustrated with the timing, not necessarily the message.

i personally am annoyed with the timing and the way in which the message was delivered : that is with absolute authority leaving no room for doubt. the truth is, other people arrived at the same conclusion but their analysis was more in depth and they were able to side step this disaster.

in fact, i wouldn't be surprised if some of the people who managed to sidestep this disaster are able to more skillfully exploit the situation by buying companies such as tyhee whole.

so inflation and naked short selling and conspiracy theories and blah blah blah.

in the end, it doesn't matter who is right or wrong or for what reason.

it matters who has the most money.

Nov 09, 2008 08:19PM

Nov 11, 2008 07:24AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply