TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
hle
Nov 08, 2008 07:52PM
Nov 09, 2008 06:14AM

This recent rant of posts on our TDC website makes me laugh. Com eon guys, stop the internal finger pointing and complaining. What is happening today is enormous, and just getting started. Nobody knows where it is going, and we face self doubt for not having been in a better position to take advantage of it.

So what? Sell at huge losses? Hang in there, and believe in what you believed 3 months ago?

It's like we are in a rain storm and all up on the deck shouting at the crew. We should just batten down the hatches and ride it out, and hope that the ship does not roll completely over...

I still believe in gold, and have never faltered from the view that Tyhee has a very strong future. So my focus is on enjoying every minute with my children, finishing a few projects around the hosue, and buying as many shares in these undervalued companies as I can. I was lucky to have sold the second house, in Yellowknife. There are now a flood of houses for sale there, prices dropping, and it appears that some people are losing forutnes.

Things can get much worse for all of us, over the next year or so. It won't be clear where things are going until then.

Rather than the metaphores of credit tsunami, and other wet metaphores, I see all of this as a nuclear strike, followed by a nuclear winter. right now, huge numbers of people are fleeing the "cities" with nothing but their lives. Some are dying of radiation poisoning. It will take years for the crops to start to grow again, and what comes out of the ground may be strange and mutated.

Hope gold is still of value in the post-(financial) nuke holocaust future, Because I am carying what I have of it in my packsack, along with a few favorite books and some scraps of food.

Just my rant,

skeleg

Nov 09, 2008 08:19PM

Nov 11, 2008 07:24AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply