Free

Mar 29, 2007 01:21PM

Mar 29, 2007 04:29PM

...EDIG board will surely not give out dividends....

Never say never. If EDIG had piles of cash with little promise to put it to work, I'll be glad to take it off their hands, ala PTSC. However, I own 6:1; EDIG : PTSC -- after I bought more PTSC a few weeks ago. So, an EDIG divy would be a big check should they ever get to that point in a year or so.

I believe we will see more PTSC comparisions in the near term. Your thoughts on this:

IMO, their are two major reasons NOT to compare PTSC with EDIG:

1. While both are viable investments for someone playing in the spculative penny stock world, EDIG has a real product that is now showing signs of being a major player in their market. That's huge, IMO. The alternate rev stream keeps things rolling along while EDIG's sugar daddy beats on the mean ole copy cats. PTSC has squat. Plus, they do not control their own legal team. However, PTSC's tech has proven it's paternt strength and signed on ~17 major tech companies. Today, EDIG has squat. Different dynamics will move either of them.
  2. EDIG's pending legal issues are nominal, IMO, when compared to the two year PTSC battle with the origianl J5 major tech companies (now J2+ARM due to 3 of the J5 paying PTSC as "first movers")

Comments?

John

New Message
Please login to post a reply