Free
Message: Re: digecor/Wencor advertising for reverse engineering...Banker...

Jul 12, 2007 06:16AM

I was there at La Costa and heard Mac Leckrone explain in detail, and with a sense of pride, how the scientist group they have assembled at Allience Labs. reverse engineer products bought on the open market to determne if they infringe MMP portfolio...

I still hope when time comes the Allience Labs. will help EDIG also in implementing their IP Monetization plan. As you know, their site still carries the "flash coming soon" statement...

As jhawk aptly observes in his post, reverse engineering is done in the industry all the time, and in itself per se it is not an evil thing. It is what is done in the process that makes the differense...

For example, if Mr. Wencor hires a mechanical engineer to reverse engineer some extict parts for repairing the engine of a DC 3 airplane which I bought in a surplus yard, that is a good thing. It kkeps a classic plane still delivering mail in Alaska...

On the other hand if he hires bunch of EEs from DENVER to reverse engingeer EDIG Tech. in digE, put it in a box and call it XT, that is illegal and he shall be held accountable...

Those of us who got into this stock with our eyes wide open in 1999, knew then that EDIG had something unique which had the potential of creating and dominating a Market of its own as the cornerstone of digital data transmission were being discussed and laid out....

As far back as 2000 I was writing on these boards that my only trepidation was that some else would come out with a better mouse trap, and that was a recognition of the fact that reverse engineering goes on in the tech. field all the time...

From Apple, to Intel, to Samsung and Sony and so son, they have all profitted by reverse engineering EDIG tech to make a killing in the developing Flash based market. And that is the basis of the EDIG's Monetization Plan, and I beleive it...

Mr. Wencor is a Flee on the tail of the elephant EDIG and DM are going after, and in time he will get his due...

In the mean time we are still here and learn to cumunicate with each other in a civil manner until this ship sails into port...

Good Luck to All...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply