Free
Message: e.Digital on Pace for Record Fiscal Year Revenues (legible format)

What hard facts has LL brought to this board?  Must have missed that.

I did see him predict a depressed share price and post the new 52 week low recently, but I'm not sure on what facts he based that ...certainly not that EDIG is on track for record revenues this fiscal year.

I know you understand that there are many factors that drive stock prices.  If and when the market perceives EDIG is about to become a participant in sales that have already reached the $20 billion mark, then investors will stampede in to own it, HOPING they are getting in on an appreciating investment.

Hope, based on real or perceived events, is by far the main driving factor for penny stocks. It will make some millions in this investment long before we know how the story ends or how the numbers play out. 

Hopelessness has prevailed while EDIG has struggled the past 8 years and the pps reflects that.  However, the patents are very real and very close to being understood as potential at hand and what was perceived value in 2000 may just be realized in 2008.

And the numbers and product applications are much better understood today.

With management continuing to right the ship, grow revenues, innovate and hire the talents of Pat Nunally and DM and move the process forward, this investment will move much higher from here.

I HOPE.

New Message
Please login to post a reply