Free
Oct 13, 2008 09:32AM

Oct 13, 2008 10:01AM

What is low? I agree anything less than 1M would qualify and although I doubt it will be less than that, I can still imagine the possibility. If it is less than 1M, then I’d certainly be disappointed in the short term but would not be discouraged for the long term. Would you?

The amount that DM will assign to each company will be unique according to some sort of number/value/time equation. If it were me I’d lay the deal out the same for everyone (the 7) involved. For example from company A, we’re asking for 10M. However, we’d be willing to take 5M if you’ll settle out of court. But don’t answer yet because we’re also suing 6 other companies with whom we’re offering this same deal: Be the very first one to settle with us and we’ll knock off another 40%... so only 3M if you settle today. Such a deal.

Even just 1.5M to both DM and EDIG this early in the game could help a lot... refreshed and reloaded to continue the fight knowing that the odds have just improved and that we’ll be able to fight harder and last longer now. Let the other companies find out whatever they want... won’t help them.

I’m not naysaying. I’m just focused on more than the first round of a 15 round fight.

- Sinkman

New Message
Please login to post a reply