Free

Tom, imo, yes it could be very big, or it could just be yada-yada.

We never got a SHM update letter and I figured by now daboss/trillium/sunpoo would have garnered sompin out RP pertaining to it, but noda. IMO We could have a whale of a PR just on this pretense. Say LG said they'd help us take eVU into other venues or kiosks.

We assume per the infriengment suits and their settlement they were/are using our IP, but we don't know whats in eVU that we may/maynot be currently using of theirs. IMO it wouldn't matter if we're using their LCD or other bought parts; and as for searching their patent base to do a compare/contrast is just too mind-boggling for me to initiate. Only licencing eVu is doing is via divx or avc if-so and with Phantom for content.

My hopes is that it has something to do with future products based on PMP Platform because I really don't think our battery teck fits into the cell realm ie,. it's configured concisly to an evu type device that's got DSP/ASIC archatecture fitted to an HDD.

Cross-licencing implies each using each-others somehow, but to what extent only they know.

I'm sure mos's editing / controler functions could play a part in cell phones, but imo they've done worked around most of it functions, and I have no idea if we can say we did it first if we did it different. lol

And we havn't even gotten into the 'editting via pc' part of it.

btw - The other night I mentioned MicroOSCF needed RAM; and I poped the wrong link in; here's the right one, but if audio can be construde as 'any' data as alluded to here, we're in the cats-bird-seat:

''The operating system provides a file and storage structure to maintain, manipulate and distribute compressed voice, video or data using a file manager. Micro OSCF can be used to manipulate, edit, delete and insert audio, video, data and/or text in a wide variety of products that use CompactFlash, including digital voice recorders, digital cameras, solid-state data recorders and Flash cards.''

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...

emit...

New Message
Please login to post a reply