Free
Message: Re: IMS is getting it done, and not in court DB-thillaj Coyote
Mar 25, 2009 09:25AM

Mar 25, 2009 09:30AM
Mar 25, 2009 09:33AM

I do not know the principaks of this controversy. I have also been shareholder of Edig for more than 12 years and I know a large number of the old hands around. In addition, my family and I own more than 1 mil. shares. Although i registered here recently, I have been folowing the thread for a long time and these are my conclusions which I hope you will find them adequately objective.

The board agrees that the law firm is doing a wonderful job in representing the interests of Edig. RP has indicated that the strategy and the timing of bringing the law suits is a matter that DM decides with or without the help of the management of Edig. It makes no difference. The important question is what really does the management of edig do in the mean time. We have heard nothing concerning its activities to get excited about.

As a leading innovator, producer(?) and seller of portable devices, the management has shown recently no activity whatsoever. How do we understand the company's future? What statements the management has made regarding this subject other than some superficial and general ones? what is their vision other than one time settlements they have received so far? Is the market for IFE alive or dead? How do we measure up against the competition? The IMS activities are an eye opener.

As much as I like Fred as a persons has he been promoted to his level of incompetence? the board sofar is preoccupied with the activities of DM ignoring, thereby, the 800 lbs gorilla in the room; i.e. the future of the co. unless we all concede that its future amounts to holding the pattents. The big boys will drag us to death and DM might one day tell us all that this is the end of the road.

These are serious questions we may ignore. But we all should be very concerned and ask for answers.

Mar 25, 2009 09:59AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply