Free
Mar 25, 2009 09:25AM

Mar 25, 2009 09:30AM
Mar 25, 2009 09:33AM

Mar 25, 2009 09:59AM

Nice "resume."

How do you view QCOM licensing their patents/IP, selling off the cell phone manufacturing unit, still selling chips, and turning itself into a power house with cash in the bank? They have had to file suits as well over the years.....

I don't disagree with your way of thinking, but my point is, if EDIG had been successful in the late 90's licensing their patents/IP, vs thieves stealing it and making millions off of them, we would not need DM today, getting one time settlements and cross licensing agreements.

I view what DM is accomplishing on EDIG's behalf, to be what EDIG tried to do over 10 years ago, and they are finally getting their just do.

We would all LOVE to see eVU sales go to the moon, and I believe the cash coming in from settlements/cross licensing agreements, will be the ticket that propels EDIG into a new business model, as the PR's have stated, to take eVU into other markets in addition to IFE, and provide opportunites for partnerships.

You have a heavy stake in EDIG, and it is obvious you wish them well, plus bring up some good food for thought. Maybe you could offer your services to EDIG...not kidding....write RP a letter with your ideas or something maybe??

New Message
Please login to post a reply