Free
Sep 03, 2009 09:11AM
Sep 03, 2009 10:31AM
Sep 03, 2009 11:12AM
Sep 03, 2009 11:21AM

Re: Some Interesting Perspective - Toad--LL

posted on Sep 03, 2009 01:42PM

Lawyer,

I appreciate the amount of money you invested here and I sincerely hope that you like every other one of us reap unimaginable profits.

Nothing could be nicer than to see that handsome little boy of yours one day inherit a large sum from a generous father.

But I suspect that your reason to be here is no different than mine. The money I invested has not been mine for ten years, and if it does'nt come back its OK. I'm here because I BELIEVE. Thats it!

Thats the reason. One small perspective to share with you(and all)

I'm a Plumbing Contractor and many years ago I started working for a small pharma company who at the time was listed on the American Stock Exchange(not quite the cesspool of OTC) but still not the best place to list your company. I always tried to find out about the stock and how the company was doing. They had $60,000,000 in sales in 1988. We did more work for this very Ethical Company than you could imagine. Constantly improving, always expanding,growing always. And even though I knew some important people there, nothing, and I mean nothing was ever said about the very inner workings of this company. I had some personal dissappointments with this stock, and lost money. The reason I'm telling this story is that had no right to tell me,and no responsibility to either. In their business trade secrets are exactly that,Secret! If they develope a new drug, if they buy a drug from another or if thay partner and licience some one 's product...Thats Secret!!

It seemed like forever before thay started making announcements about products and +earnings guidence like "Normal Companies" did. And when they did oh boy...

A new listing on NYSE plenty of cash on hand and a new product that became a leader in the market for Depression and such.

Their sales went from $60 million to a recent high of $3.2 BILLION.

They never said anything until ..

THEY HAD SOMETHING TO SAY!

EDigital is similar. They must watch everything they say. Bigger companies would trounce on us if they could.

Do anything and everything to hurt us.

Our leaders are GOOD MEN and LADIES, trust them and be patient. There not going to tell me or you anything..They will not release anything until it's safe to do so . One mistake at this juncture and it could be curtains..

Hey we all get on Planes never knowing the pilot or where he's going, we Bear Children dreaming they will live wonderful lives, and we marry our Girlfreinds never thinking we'll be tested.

HAVE FAITH

I 'm confident that all here can and should find some confidence in this company and it's leadership.

TOAD

Sep 03, 2009 02:34PM
Sep 04, 2009 10:22PM
Sep 05, 2009 01:21AM
Sep 05, 2009 03:25AM
Sep 05, 2009 10:59PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply