Free
Message: Re: e.DIGITAL & Intel digital relationship !.../SMAN998...

As the post by PAM clearly points out, (5 pages of single space record of various comments made by RP and his gang before the burst of the Tech bubble in Summer of 2000), there is plenty of fodder for any one so inclined to advance the proposition that this company shares climbed to $24.50 before mid 2000 based on people speculating on nothing but hot air marketed bywas all about company management...

Personally, and am convinced most of the old timers, [10-15 years investors], are still here because in their heart of hearts they still believe that had the bottom not fallen out of the Tech. Bubble, most of the anectodes compiled by Pam would have come true already...

However, I beleive that with the hiring of DM there swas a Game Plan Change, and our focus should be on PACER and what is happening since DM came aboard...

Finally, dredging out a great deal of who said what to whom, (often based on Hearsay statements made by others), about the company's expressed enthusiasim about their prospects in the developing FALSH UTILIZATION, pre the Tech. Bubble Collapse of 2000, without juxtaposing it to company's conduct post 2000, and more specifically during the DM Era, is in truth no more than spreading disinformation to any prosective new investors in this compant at this time. It is no more than shooting ourselves in the foot...

Everyone complains about how the PPS is caught in a FLAT LINE awaiting some BIG announcements we all exect. Well you can see why I am suggesting that Posts like PAM'S should be made part of the LINK-LIBRARY as a resource for any one to refer to who wants to know about the HISTROICAL aspects of EDIG...

Personnaly, I commend PAM for her efforts to save all such anectodes. When I sit down to write A BOOK about EDIG and the trials and tribulations of the EDIG MILLIONAIRES CLUB, I will be calling upon her as a RESOURCE for all the information I lack.

At present we know it has been more than a month since FULL DISCOVERY was ORDERED by Judge Krieger, and there is not a beep from either defendants or DM that there is a problem in comliance with that ORDER. We also know that we have almost three (3) months left to when all the parties have to face the Music in a Markman Hearing...

To all those who are reading this post, I just want to say I DON'T GIVE A HOOT ABOUT WHAT PUTNAM OR FRED, OR SKIP MATHEWS SAID IN 1998,1999,0R APRIL OF 2000. I DO CARE ABOUT HOW MANY OF THOSE 16 REMAINING DEFNDANTS ARE APT TO "SETTLE"?, AS I AM SURE THEY WILL, AND HOW MANY WILL GO THRUGH THE MARKMAN HEARING...

GLTA...

Gil...

New Message
Please login to post a reply