Free
Mar 20, 2011 10:34PM

That's not what I meant.

Just pointing out that his involvement as a non employee speaking on behalf of company news I thought was sending a stong message of his future same, which Fred announced, in that Pat would lead the new Innovation Group division.

His talents are many, and he is and has been a key figure getting us to where we are today re: IP. His involvement with management/BOD/DM leads me to believe his role will increase over time and at some point become an employee and placed on the BOD.

VP/CTO is a perfect fit for his skills and what he has and can over time bring to the party.

He was a key speaker at the 2008 SHM, attended 2009 as an observer and held side bar conversations before and after, was in attendance with Fred and Eric at the Markman Hearing...now filling a key position as a consultant at this point.

He has been the guy responding to the office actions re: security patent pending, filed 3 new patents, says 8 more to be filed...etc.

He's already off to a great start with the DM effort, will remain in that role, and now moving forward to "run" the new division.

This is my opinion where he fits into the picture long term.

I am making what for me in observing his increasing role over time, to be a reasonable assumption on my part and nothing else intended.

I hope this clarifies my previous comments a little better.

New Message
Please login to post a reply