Free
Mar 20, 2011 10:34PM

Pam,

I also agree with Richardo's thoughts:

"I think we should wait to hand out accolades and achievement awards until we actually have partnerships, products, and revenue in place. Based on the web cast we are only at the stage of showing the process to potential partners with the hope of testing and market acceptance within the next several months.

We have no assurance that any of the new technology group patents will be successful, both those already filed and others yet to be filed. We all know this is a highly competitive market with major changes happening often times within a calendar year.

Shouldn’t we wait to reward the company, the management, and the engineering group after they achieve success in the technology ventures/partnerships being considered?

Maybe I put to much emphasis on what is achieved and in place versus what expectations may happen regarding new ventures and opportunities. I can be optimistic about new ventures, but not to the point of applauding statements of future development and what impact they may have on the business."

Well stated....Years and years of expected, in anticipation of and possibilties, the company is on the verge of expected concrete achievement.

First will be the MH ruling....If successful, it still may not mean an increase in share price. What if the defendants want to take it to trial??? That moves potential end until 2012...It at least should allow DM to file round 3...

We need the beef to see the money....

Our 52 week high was on 3/26/10.... .14 per share and we currently sit at .095

32% loss in one years time....For those who believe, and I am one of them, a great buying opportunity...

GLTA JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply