Free
Message: Re: Finally cornering Apple with claim 5 of patent # 737 !..Why?
Okay forget about branding a product. How about licensing intellectual property to create a sustainable income? I think you get my drift. If you don't look at the last 10Q under REVENUE.
----------------
Last time I checked that’s exactly what we’re doing. Have you heard we’re currently involved in 21 lawsuits in an effort to license our intellectual property with several settlements pending? And that we recently hired IPmetrics to assist in the monetization of our Nunchi patent portfolio?
----------------
(SAN DIEGO, CA, – April 2, 2013) Handal & Associates, on behalf of the Company, has recently filed five separate lawsuits against entities that e.Digital believes infringe the Company’s U.S. patents covering the use of flash memory technologies. The patents in question are a part of e.Digital’s Flash-R™ patent portfolio. The recent filings bring the number of cases currently on file against defendants alleged to infringe the Company’s patents to a total of twenty-one.
----------------
(SAN DIEGO, CA, – March 27, 2013) – e.Digital Corporation (OTCQB: EDIG), the owner of a comprehensive technology portfolio relating to context and interpersonal awareness technologies, announced today that it has retained IPmetrics Intellectual Property Consulting to manage the valuation and monetization of the Nunchi patent portfolio.
----------------
Hope this helps.
New Message
Please login to post a reply