Free
Message: Re: Google's products dig deeper into people's lives - NUNCHI context ? /ted
May 14, 2013 11:20AM
May 14, 2013 12:26PM
May 16, 2013 01:07AM

May 16, 2013 08:16AM

Lets look at how these companies looked at us from the beginning. Why get a license when we can steal it and then have them come after us 15 years later. If Nunchi is all that we have made it out to be, they should be knocking down the door and begging us to go with them. So far that is not the case. They fooled us once and its possible that we will fall for it a second time.

We now have a judge taking sides with the crooks saying we are only entitled to possibly 2 or 3 cents revenue if we win. If we except that then we are really finished. I know i will. !5 plus years is enough with a leadership that has no idea where they ae headed and with whom. You have to wonder if anything was learned with a past history of NDA's that in essence aided in the theft of the pattens. Here we are involved with giving this same market a second bite thinking that they will respect our ownership. That won't happen. Why buy the cow when milk is easy to steal. I'm all in favor of a buy out. May the lord have mercy on us and get us out of this with some money. 7 bucks will do it just right.

May 16, 2013 01:14PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply