Free
Aug 27, 2013 07:27PM
Aug 27, 2013 07:39PM
Aug 28, 2013 08:11AM

Agreed....

DRVEN's effort is appreciated and what he expressed is also done face to face when we do our joint visits.

Despite what people think, Fred and Allen listen and include what they can from shareholders in PR's and SHM presentations. Robert also did the same.

It's a matter of paying close attention to the daily comments here, many of which are sent to Fred by others, especially yours truly I might add, in the form of a copy/paste from a poster, not the entire post or link of that post, but a specific meaningful piece of input and the desire to know something about this or that.

I also call frequently with concerns expressed here, or PM's/emails I get, putting it in a non confrontational way, leaving out the venting and belly aching, and put those thoughts on the table for consideration.

When I read PR's and sit in a SHM, I see bits and pieces of what is expressed answered to some extent but not always in it's entirety, which requires looking back at what was delived to Fred to see that he is answering you to the best of his ability, without stepping over his line.

No matter how much the company offers, it will never be good enough.

Aug 28, 2013 11:39AM
Aug 28, 2013 11:47AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply