Free
Message: Re: PATENT 108 Claim Construction Order & Worksheet (revisited)

A company called Box went public today and is up pretty big. It is basically a cloud storage company for large companies, not individuals. During the interview with the 30 year old CEO, these were some of the words he used: entering a generational change in storage PLATFORMS and data collection and ease of use between different entities, officially leaving the analog systems for the DIGITAL generation, the need for security is obvious and was mentioned. Anyway there were other words and phrases used that sounded to me like, based on my understanding of Nunchi, we certainly could be in the right space at the right time regarding the future. To say nothing of the recent success of our long in the tooth flash patents which will be able to produce income for a while longer and going back six years from the filing of suits. I have zero idea where the stock price will go and zero idea as to when it will happen, but for the first time in a long time I am feeling quite positive about the future of our little outfit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply