Free
Mar 03, 2017 04:14PM

"Maybe the great Google settlement will save us. Yeah sure....I'm beginng to believe that settlement was not what we expected. Why did they "cave" so quickly when they could have spent us into oblivion."

RE:e.Digital vs Google IPR....The total conclusion for e.Digital was within spitting distance.....we were @ the very precipice to go over, or.... fly high..

1. We had a positive claims construction ruling from the civil side which was exhibited in the IPR for the judges to review.

2. We had, what appeared to be,  a leading condition of expert witnesses defending the IPR... where the opponent expert read to have problems.  

What happened regarding the IPR is anyones guess....where, IMVHO, it was the determinate factor leading to the settlement for the civil case. Someone chickened out in the face of the IPR.

Was e.Digital politically frightened and felt their positive conditions were just not enough ? 

We are aware of a settlement and license agreement as conditioned for the conclusion of the civil case not filed on PACER civil filings, however,  then filed to the USPTO IPR case by Google as a matter of going through the motions to conclude the IPR case. 

Why was Google responsible for filing that license exhibit to the IPR filings? 

Where now we are aware of an email of an AGORA board member sent to Fred ...where Fred is unaware of a license agreement between Google and e.Digital?

What happened is anyone's guess ,,, there is still a conclusion to be heard from regarding e.Digital vs Google. 

e.Digital has ...or had a collection positive issues that are not panning out yet...where it now has additional claims matters identified...

"Pursuant to the parties’ request, ECF No. 81, the Court adopts the parties’ constructions of the claims at issue in this case, and the claim construction hearing scheduled for June 5, 2017 is vacated."

We are stuck, not totally because of e.Digital,  but because of the system.

This is my conclusion...and why I cannot make up my mind what to do.

doni

Mar 06, 2017 01:09PM
Mar 06, 2017 01:15PM
Mar 06, 2017 01:27PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply