Free
Message: Re: OH Please......Dean,Tha... dog won't hunt!...jtdiii
May 19, 2011 12:52AM

By the way John, FYI, you and I have had many more PM discussions than I have had with SS and Coyote combined.

How do you even come up with something as bizarre as this accusation ? Seriously, there is no mega plot being hatched from our Dr No lair. I guess after years of the character assination attempts on this and other boards, some will believe anything.

"By the way, I hope you didn't both arrive together so you could give each other your own "thumbs up" on your way out. We noticed that when silversurfer "stomped back in" after his "self proclaimed bigot" rant, that you each got another one too.

Dean, you and I have had enough private communications for you to know that I respect your opinion and your valuable contributions. We had already communicated privately that we'd both have to just "agree to disagree" on the subject of Blunist." jdtii

Yes, I agree to disagree.

If you respect my opinions and value my contributions I don't get how you conclude Agora's removal of two posters, who have embroiled themselves in endless controveries over the years, is my doing or an orchestrated plot.

Dean

New Message
Please login to post a reply