A global media company catering to the design, events and exhibition industry

Free

Indeed so do I.

I read the warning on pinksheets.com as open & shut - no disclosure - no trading.

So IMHO ANY dealing by ANYONE who has ANY information from within this company that has not been published is in serious danger now and al trading acitvity is probably being watched by the SEC.

Yorkville et al and the management by definition have detailed knowledge of what is going on @ FMDAY.

Hypothetically if anyone who has inside knowledge does do any trades, in theory all it would take is a call to the SEC to make a complaint....

The insider trading rules apply in the UK too and the UK penalties and regulation are much tougher than in the US and would lead to a jail sentence and disbarment from holding company directorships, if convicted.

So it's probably worth keeping an eye on which brokers are making trades - and if you have access, checking on who those trades are being made for.

BTW, I have no knowledge of any inside trading and am not accusing anyone of anything - I'm just trying to make sure people are aware of the law and don't get caught out, as pinksheets.com warns.

New Message
Please login to post a reply