A global media company catering to the design, events and exhibition industry

Free

You are not the first person to state that "this POS is finished".

Unfortunately, since people started saying that many years ago, small investors have been repeatedly sucked in to this stock and my guestimate is that allowing for te volume of stock turnover, well north of $100M has been lost by small investors in round after round of pump 'n dump.

IMHO, someone is sitting on a massive loss here through the "toxic financing" that has gone on and I would not be surprised to see another dose of "good news coming" PR to attempt to shift the billions of ADS that this company has now issued on to unsuspecting small investors.

As neither the US or UK regulators seem interested in protecting small investors from this type of exploitation, it falls to people like me to go on gently warning investors to do their due dilligence, to read the filed accounts and to research the underlying business before considering any investment.

I started voicing my concerns about this company more than 12 years ago - unfortunately, I have been proved to have been completely right about its unustainable business model and the arrogant, greedy and incompetent management - but until the final clod of soil lands on the coffin lid, the story isn't finished, so my job isn't over.

New Message
Please login to post a reply