Developing phosphate interests in the Georgina Basin, Queensland, Australia

Free

Sep 07, 2011 12:55AM

Sep 07, 2011 04:56PM

Sep 07, 2011 11:36PM

It doesn't matter to me if you sell, or not, and I am not preaching to you or anybody else. I have mostly been speaking to myself, when making these posts.

Nobody knows for sure which way the wind will blow. Tomorrow could bring bankruptcy, or a new source of funding. Whether we like, or trust the Gutnicks, no longer matters. We either sell now at a loss, or ride this sucker out a little longer.

I have been holding this stock as long as anybody, and should have sold out when it hit $4.00 some years back, but I didn't.

At this stage of the game, the small long term shareholders like you and me, are not the people that will drive this stock up, or close the shop down.

Only institutional investment will get this dog hunting again, and that will not happen until after the construction of the plant has begun.

My hope hinges on the "fact" that the phosphate assets are as large as has been stated, and the belief that the Gutnicks are not satisfied with the millions that they have made in salary, perks and planes. The big pay day for the Gutnicks has not arrived yet either.

At some point in the future, some deal will be cut for these assets. I for one am not ready to accept my losses, and will wait this out a bit longer.

You may be better off salvaging what you can, and getting out now. That is a personal decision that you have to make for yourself. I want to have no part, or blame, in your personal decision. Good Luck to all!

Sep 20, 2011 03:11PM
Sep 21, 2011 05:33PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply