Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

As it stands the Mkt hasnt come back even though they/we won the lawsuit. However the ore geo work is so great as the same ground magnetics have already revealed hugh sized porifferies of massive proportions and they are exactly on tren as is the Pretium and Seabridge companies only difference so far is that many 100S of millions $s have poured into SA and PVG whilst AMK sat behind BARs of a lawsuit, as i said they/we won. Price is ripe right now and has been perking up day by day, vol pps vol pps steady. My thinking is if AMK gets what they should worked out then my recovery will have been very worthwhile. Bankers and Money guys as i stated above cant get their 100s of Millions into the Golden Triangel at least in the area of AMK, SA, PVG. IMO just a matter of time for AMK and as i mentioned proio they have always gotten funds (BIG FUNDS) from time to time as they asked for and got. They are not in the HOLE. Grasburg Morrison etc giantsville is in store for the Golden Triangle, imo! Oh and if my re-coup from AMK warrants it, yes i likely will buy up a nice load of LBSR. Either way i expect that both companies are going to be taking giant steps near future, it will be making sure i can balance the trades to leverage higher and higher numbers of shares in both AMK & LBSR. TIME is the only thing i hate in this bussiness!

Apr 02, 2016 02:18AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply