Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Re: Regarding briscoe's last message - additional and final question

Looks like it May happen,(about that time), as J.Briscoe really wants to geton with the Phase 1) drill program, expediting  this plan to a JV will run thru the regular agenda and if so should open the op for Phase 1) or so I hope.  This CA will be on both parties i think (?) JB's 5 yr NON disclose and the potential JV pardner a CA for who knows, maybe a 5 year as well (?).  My strongest impression of Mr. J. Briscoe is that HE really wants to be holding the , LIONs Share of the HM going into perpetuality, forever if i will.  That to me will NULL (IMO) most-or-all downside of mainly share dilution.  Lets go back to the Bisbee mine and be an origional holder of the Bisbee Mine ( on as example) as we are here of HM schares.  Over time the offset of the potential and realization of Mr. J.B. DREAMs realized will render all dilition meaningless in the EVENT that phase1) being successful and anon brings HM to the Dreamed of success"es, so desired by Mr J.Briscoe.  As we have noticed well for me I have followed and been a long tern PEEP and HOLDER of my LBSR shares, hence any concern about the dilution would evaporate upon success of the Drilling Phases revealing the JB DREAM.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply