Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Re: Agoracom questions addressed: CEO UPDATE/ Current Assessment Work at Hay Mountain

Yes, a drill hole that misses could spell disaster for a tiny explorer... if that's the only hole. That's why you drill multiple holes. And if all of JB's endless geo work is even close to accurate, then a reasonable array of holes drilled now based on current data is likely to produce a good result. He's convinced me. I think he's a super geologist. Are there potential investors/partners who would buy this proposition today? Put up initial drilling money, agree to spend x amount, and earn-in on a potential world-class project headed by a world-class geologist in one of the world's most favorable mining districts? My instinct is that a reasonable deal to get the HM project underway could be made fairly quickly. If JB wanted to. He doesn't want to. Maybe holding out for a better deal makes sense, and he's counting on all the ultra-precise, super-refined, high-octane geo data to justify it, no matter how long it takes. But I favor partnering and drilling now under whatever reasonable terms get it done, not waiting endlessly, possibly for more years or even decades. It's not really impatience. It's a recognition that time itself is precious, and the future is uncertain.

New Message
Please login to post a reply