Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Re: Agoracom questions addressed: CEO UPDATE/ Current Assessment Work at Hay Mountain

No, the price decimal actually moves to the right. So each of your fewer shares ends up with a much higher price at the time of the split. But examine the history of most companies that do a reverse, and you will see how often that higher price tends to erode over time, sometimes even back to where it was pre-split. Sad but true. With rare exception, it's often a disaster for stockholders. I'm afraid that's where we might be heading if this situation drags on much longer. It's a really bleak scenario for us. JB should drill sooner rather than later. Right now there's an incredible amt of risk capital floating around the world. Major mining companies that desperately need to replace reserves are searching for new mineralization, even greenfields, especially potential monster discoveries like HM appears to be. Metal prices are rising, and projections for metal demand are going through the roof. Conditions are extremely favorable. I believe a deal to drill HM could be made next week. I could be wrong.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply